Arm your people with understanding
An understanding of CMMI helps align teams that are looking at improvement, providing
a common view of scope and vocabulary, sparking ideas for starting points, and fanning enthusiasm
for the work ahead.
Half-day overview training is an ideal pre-cursor to workshop or other improvement
Avoria's CMMI Overview Training provides a comprehensive
overview of the CMMI for Services and Development models.
- Productivity, quality and process
- History and context for CMMI
- CMMI architecture
- CMMI for Development practices
- CMMI for Services practices
- Generic Practices
- Adoption & implementation
Course costs vary, depending on student numbers and locations. Please
contact us for pricing based on your requirements.